Extruded bird nettingis a kind of plastic net used to protect the fruit and vegetables
from aerial bird raids. It is made of UV stabilized high density
polyethylene or polypropylene with high strength and various mesh
Different mesh sizes make extruded bird netting having various
applications. It is usually designed for use when the crop reaches
a state of maturity. At season end, the net is removed and stored
for reuse. Extruded bird netting can also be used as pond netting
to prevent leaves or debris from entering the pond.
Hole type of the extruded bird netting can be diamond
Hole type of the extruded bird netting can be square
- Material: High density polyethylene or polypropylene.
- Mesh type: Diamond or square.
- Mesh size: 6.4mm, 10mm, 12.7mm, 15mm, 15.2mm, 16mm, 17mm, 17.8mm, 18mm,
- Width: 2 m, 4 m, 5 m. Other size is available.
- Length: 10 m, 20 m, 50 m, 100 m, 150 m. Other size is available.
- Color: Common is black, white, green. Other colors is available.
- Prevent birds from eating fruit or crops or attacking fish in
- Lightweight. Easy to install.
- Flexible. Easy to cut.
- Economical. Extruded bird netting is cheaper than the knitted bird
- Nearly invisible. Netting is barely visible at a distance.
- UV stabilization.
- Seamless and knotless.
- Minimal stretch or sag.
Extruded bird netting is usually used as bird netting for
preventing birds from damaging the fruit, vegetables, crops and
other plants. Additional application is as follows.
Bat netting. Exclude bats from roosting sites in buildings, houses, eaves,
attics, garages, and more without hurt them. The mesh size is 6.4mm
Butterfly netting. Protect the brassicas from cabbage white butterflies. The mesh
size is 7mm, 8mm and 10mm.
Garden netting. Keep pests out and let sunshine and pollinators in. The mesh size
is 1/4” (6.4mm), 1/2” (12.7mm), 3/4” (19mm), 5/8” (16mm).
- It can also be used as pond netting for protecting pond from
leaves, debris and herons and keeping the water crystal clear. The
mesh size is 10mm (3/8”) and 12.7mm (1/2”).
Extruded bird netting can prevent bats from roosting the roof
Extruded bird netting can prevent pigeons from entering the
residences, vineyards and other places
Extruded bird netting can protect pond from leaves and debris
Extruded netting can prevent bird from damaging the fruits