Knitted Bird Netting - Types and Applications
Knitted bird nettingis made of UV stabilized high density polyethylene monofilament
yarn that are knitted into an open mesh fabric. it is lightweight,
UV resistant and durable.
Three colors of knitted bird netting
- The black colorwill blend in with surrounds and be almost invisible.
- White colorwill stand out and may assist in reducing the instance of birds
getting tangled in the net.
- Green coloris visually pleasing and blends well with the background and
Four different mesh types of knitted bird netting
- Diamond meshis strong, durable and flexible making installation and removal a
snap. It can stretch in both length and width.
- Square meshis perfect for use as vineyard netting and blueberry netting. It
locks into shape in both length and width to assure proper
installed dimensions every time.
- Side square meshdoubles as a shade net to help prevent sunburn from above during
peak sunlight period all without limiting air movement from the
- Hexagonal meshis the strongest seasonal net, it drapes like a dream even over
irregular leaf canopies.
Diamond hole of knitted bird netting
Square hole of knitted bird netting
Side square hole of knitted bird netting
Hexagonal hole of knitted bird netting
- Material: UV stabilized high density polyethylene.
- Hole type: Diamond, square or hexagonal.
- Mesh size: 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 19mm.
- Color: White, green, black.
- UV stabilized.
- Heavy duty knitted construction.
- Can be cut to size and will not fray
- Effective, versatile, discreet, durable and humane.
- Does not absorb water.
- Reduces crop losses.
- Keeps leaves & debris out of ponds.
- Knitted bird netting is used in places with high level of bird
infestation. Commonly used in the seeds, grains, vegetables, fruit
trees and other crops to keep birds away. It provides a safe,
chemical free, easy-to-apply solution that does not harm birds or
- It can also be used as keep birds from roosting on outdoor
structures such as barns, garages.
- Knitted bird netting can also be used for covering ponds to protect
fish from heron attacking whilst also keeping out the leaves.
Knitted bird netting is installed in the fruit tree to prevent
Knitted bird netting can used as permanent canopy to protect trees
Knitted bird netting is used as a shade net to help prevent sunburn
without limiting air movement from the side
Knitted bird netting can be drapped over the plants directly
without damage the plants
Knitted bird netting can protect cabbages from butterflies
Knitted bird netting can prevent leaves and debris from entering